Careers at Verona
Due to our continued growth, we're pleased to announce we have a role available as a sales administrator within our sales support team!
If you're highly organised, have exceptional communication skills and looking for a new challenge, with one of the leading distributors of tiles and flooring, then contact us at email@example.com.
Here's more about us and the specifics of the Sales Administrator role:
Job Description – Sales Administrator
About the Business
Verona is the UK’s leading distributor of tiles and mosaics, supplying independent tile, kitchen and bathroom retailers as well as national multiples. Products are sourced from around the world to ensure we offer our customers the very best ranges at competitive prices, and we pride ourselves on offering innovative display solutions and marketing support as well as the latest products.
As Sales Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for our customers in placing orders, processing returns, and invoice management.
A passion for building relationships with customers is essential, in addition to being extremely hard-working and driven with the desire to deliver first-class customer service. You will ensure best practice techniques are implemented to give the business and our customers the best service experience.
• To handle inbound telephone calls and any customer correspondence and deal with them accordingly to ensure a swift and effective service is provided to our customers
• Manage and process all queries and customer orders received via the email inbox
• Organise replacements for damages received on delivery
• Communicate effectively with customers and proactively find solutions to their problems by answering their questions and taking ownership of every enquiry.
• Organise collections for returned orders
• Have good time management to enable you to successfully complete own work-flow and processes associated with the Sales Support department.
Required Qualities and Experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail and able to work on tight deadlines
• Self-motivated with an ability to work on own initiative.
• Knowledge of all MS Office software (preferable)
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee discount
• Free On-site parking
If you're interested, send over your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org